The mission of the College of Arts & Sciences Staff Council (CASSC) is to provide a forum in which college staff concerns can be identified and discussed and to explore strategies to address these concerns by communicating and working with our Dean.
The College of Arts and Sciences Staff Council (CASSC) was established to create a venue where staff could communicate with one another, and to become a liaison between staff and the Dean. Our purpose is to:
- Advocate positive improvements and changes for College staff.
- Keep the College staff community informed of issues concerning them.
- Share upcoming events in the College, University, and the community, via the Council’s webpage.
- Give staff a voice by letting them decide whom they want to represent them.
- Address issues that are of greatest concern to and have the most impact on staff in their roles as UNCG employees.
No upcoming events at this time.