Virtual Writing Retreat
May 18, 2020 | 9 a.m. | Virtual
Monday, May 18 – Thursday, May 21
For faculty and PhD students at UNCG and beyond
Come for part or all of the retreat … whatever works for you!
Quiet Writing Time Schedule
Join us via Zoom to share goals and write together – breaking occasionally for coffee.
- 9 a.m. – Noon: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Noon – 2 p.m.: Tuesday and Thursday only
- Tuesday, May 19, 10 – 11 a.m.: “Planning for Parenting and Academic Work This Summer,” with writing coach Alison Miller
- Wednesday, May 20, 3 – 3:30 p.m.: Agraphia Faculty Writing Accountability Group
- Wednesday, May 20, 5 – 6 p.m.: Faculty Be Here Club Virtual Happy Hour
- Thursday, May 21, 2 – 3 p.m.: Community Engagement in a Time of Social Distancing
Questions? Email Anne Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP required at go.uncg.edu/virtualretreat